Wall Street Wins Trading Ideas
DLPM officially announces the newly designed website for Clearance.co
Los Angeles, Calif. / ACCESSWIRE / July 22, 2013 / Los Angeles
based e-commerce startup Clearance.co, a subsidiary of Development Capital
Group, Inc. (OTCQB: DLPM) applied a new design to their growing flash sales
website. Clearance.co garnered a lot of
attention in 2013 as it generated more than 2 million in sales. This year, the website has been focused on
improving the customer experience and optimizing the platform to prepare for
the 4th quarter and the anticipated high demand of the holiday
innovative site will offer more functionality and easier navigation while
adding 25% more real estate by adding a 4th product column. This new look is a more updated flat design
called Metro, which has been the industry trend this year. Clearance.co will continue to improve and
monitor their enhancements with extensive testing and listening to consumer
has over eight focused categories, and is working with multiple vendors to move
product at some of the best prices in ecommerce. Clearance.co has continued to
grow since launch, and currently has over 550,000 users. Their marketing plan
has been crucial to continue these growth stages.
is revolutionizing the shopping experience by bringing customers the finest
quality, the best selection, the best service, and the lowest priced merchandise.
Working directly with manufacturers and distributors, Clearance.co is the
premier online destination for closeout and clearance products. Clearance.co is headquartered in Los Angeles,
KonaRed Increases Sales and Retail Placements via Splash Beverage Group
KOLOA, Hawaii, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- KonaRed Corporation (OTCBB/OTCQB: KRED), manufacturers of Antioxidant Juices and nutritional supplements from the exclusive Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®, coffee fruit from Kona, Hawaii, today announced highlights from a report from its beverage distributor Splash Beverage Group, Inc., including increases in sales and placements in key retail stores nationwide.
In April 2014, KonaRed engaged Splash to manage all KonaRed beverage distribution within the U.S. to quickly and effectively expand distribution. This quarterly report covers the three months ended June 30, 2014. During this period Splash has contributed sales of 54%, $341,235, to KonaRed. Highlights are as follows:
Distributor Contracts Increase:
- Splash added 12 new purchasing contracts to KonaRed's distribution network.
- Additional distributors are projected to come on line in July 2014.
- 2100+ stores are reporting repeat KonaRed beverage sales.
- KonaRed is supporting Walmart with 100 in-store product demonstrations scheduled for August 2014.
- Splash has secured national authorizations for placement of KonaRed beverages in 2000 Kroger stores including Ralphs, Fred Meyer, King Soopers and more.
- Initial orders for Kroger Stores were shipped in early July to the chain's South-Central Kroger division in Texas through Jakes Finer Foods.
- Kroger banner store Ralphs, in the Western states, has begun to carry KonaRed.
- Fresh Markets:
- Burris Distribution (Greensboro, NC) is now accepting delivery of all 10.5oz. KonaRed drink products, including original Coffeeberry®, Coffeeberry® with Organic Green Tea and Coffeeberry® with Coconut Water.
- Splash has received commitments from Fresh Markets to merchandise KonaRed in its water aisle and deli sections in all stores.
- Speedee Mart and Terrible Herbst:
- The two dominant convenience and gas chains in the Las Vegas market are now receiving KonaRed through Southern Wine and Spirits and have seen weekly increases in sales volumes.
- Northern California independent markets:
- Geyser Beverage is now distributing KonaRed to more than 100 independent retailers in the Bay area and surrounding communities
KonaRed's CEO Shaun Roberts commented: "Our relationship with Splash is providing an extremely effective way to expand our distribution reach. Increasing sales is our key focus and we're pleased with Splash's successes to date and see momentum building for the future. We look forward to working with Splash to make KonaRed available to consumers throughout the U.S."
Development Capital Group
Development Capital Group, Inc. Develops business technologies with potential for significant growth and customer acquisition.
KonaRed & Hawaiian Coffee Fruit Corp.
KonaRed is the fruit of the commonly known coffee plant, Coffea arabica. KonaRed is uniquely sourced from Hawaii Coffee.